Monday, September 18, 2023

Diarrhea | Info / what you should know.

What is diarrhea ?
Diarrhea is the defecation accompanied by liquids and is also accompanied by the frequent going of your pet to defecate and also indicates a sign of illness or due to a psychological condition if it continues for a period and may pose a danger to your pet if left without understanding or treatment

When you should call a vet ?
When diarrhea continues for a period, and this is the result of several medical factors or because of food, and even the psychological factor plays a role in infecting your cats with diarrhea.

Thank for your time
YamyKitty Team ™
#YourPetYourResponsibility 

No comments:

Post a Comment


How I raised my wild cat ? True story | Part 4

Chapter 4(well, i like you human) When I first started, things were confusing. Why do cats run away even though I have food on me? Simply be...